terça-feira, dezembro 05, 2006

Love actually

Wind and Window Flower
by Robert Frost
Lovers, forget your love,
And list to the love of these,
She a window flower,
And he a winter breeze.
When the frosty window veil
Was melted down at noon,
And the caged yellow bird
Hung over her in tune,
He marked her through the pane,
He could not help but mark,
And only passed her by
To come again at dark.
He was a winter wind,
Concerned with ice and snow,
Dead weeds and unmated birds,
And little of love could know.
But he sighed upon the sill,
He gave the sash a shake,
As witness all within
Who lay that night awake.
Perchance he half prevailed
To win her for the flight
From the firelit looking-glass
And warm stove-window light.
But the flower leaned aside
And thought of naught to say,
And morning found the breeze
A hundred miles away.
Good evening
This night, I want to write in english... I just watched a beautiful movie, called 'Love actually'... A loved the movie... Well, it had the same makers of Bridget Jones (my favorite), Four wedding and a funeral and Notting Hill... Perfect you can imagine... It is amazing! Lovely! Cute! Fabulous! Wonderful! You have to watch it...
Like always, after watching a movie like this one, I get sad and happy in the same time, and a little bit romantic... I almost cried in a scene... "Ah..." It's what a said when the couple (where Colin Firth was the guy) had the kiss... This weekend I'm going to rent it, and if I find, rent Bridget Jones too...
Today wasn't a important day, tomorrow I'm going (again) to downtown, look for a good necklace and a good ring for the party in Friday... My anxious starts to come... I hope everything get good at it...
Today I was reading the book, and it's doing great! 'Wuthering heighs' is a great book! I recommend! ;)
I'm starting to get sleepy... I have to finish the letter too... To Janne and Carol... I'm buying Janne a xmas card. And I have to buy Mayana's birthday gift too... so...
Well, I think that's all for today... Maybe tomorrow I'll come back with news...Ok... Problably not...
Kisses,
Nightingale
P.S. Janne remembered my birthday! Cute!

1 Comentários:

Anonymous Anônimo disse...

bruninha
ainda naum li a conversa
mas que eu consegui te aviso
amo vc
bju
xD

4:39 PM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial