domingo, setembro 24, 2006



Farewell to Love by Michael Drayton (1563 - 1631)

Since there's not help, come let us kiss and part;
Nay, I am done, you get no more of me;
And I am glad, yea, glad with all my heart,
That thus so cleanly I myself can free;
Shake hands for ever, cancel all our vows,
And when we meet at any time again,
Be it not seen in either of our brows
That we, one jot of former love retain.
Now, at the last gasp of love's latest breath,
When his pulse failing, passion speechless lies,
When faith is kneeling by his bed of death,
And innocence is closing up his eyes,
Now, if thou woulds't, when all have given him over,
From death to life Thou might'st him yet recover


Meeting at Night by Robert Browning (1812-1889)
The grey sea and the long black land;
And the yellow half-moon large and low;
And the startled little waves that leap
In fiery ringlets from their sleep,
As I gain the cove with pushing prow,
And quench its speed i' the slushy sand.

Then a mile of warm sea-scented beach;
Three fields to cross till a farm appears;
A tap at the pane, the quick sharp scratch
And blue spurt of a lighted match,
And a voice less loud, thro' its joys and fears,
Than the two hearts beating each to each!

Good night!

Oh... I'm not that good... Yesterday I missed a concert... Classical concert... I'm sad here... My father didn't let me go, and I don't know why.. So the day wasn't good.
A stupid girl says that Apocalyptica isn't a Heavy Metal band... come on! She says is an gothic orchestra... She's completely crazy... That's what I know!
My friends were here yesterday, making the school work with me... Was fun...
Today I watched a beautiful movie called Serendipity... Is lovely... Actually is a romance...Hehehehehehehe... Those romances that we know how is going to end, but we love still... I wish I could live something like that...
It's 00:54... 00:55 now... I have to sleep. Tomorrow I'm going to have launch with my parents and my sister out...
I have to study italian.... I'm completely lost... I have to sleep now... Have lovely dreams... Looking for a 5 dollars note, a book , and the other pair of a glove...

Have a good night sweethearts... 01:07
Nightingale

Listening to: Nightwish - Know why the Nightingale sings?



0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial