segunda-feira, setembro 18, 2006



The Night of the Full Moon
by Lloyd Frankenberg

O come with me into this moonlight world.
The trees are large and soft tonight,
With blossoms loaded soft and white,
A cloud of whiteness furling and unfurled.

The houses give their sounds upon the air
In muted tones and secrecies,
Their lights like laughter through the trees.
The evening breathes its vows into our hair.

The evening puts its lips to throat and brow
And swears what it has sworn before
To others and will swear to more.
The evening has its arms around us now.


Good night my sweethearts...

Here I am... with no sleep... It's 23:00... And I have to sleep early 'cause tomorrow I'll have test...The last one for this month! Thank God! Finally.
I slept all afternoon, that's why I'm not sleepy. But I'll finish here and I'll go to bed.
I putted this poem, 'cause I really love the night. And today I wanted to put something about it.
Today my tests were good... Not awesome, but good... As always. Tomorrow I'll have italian class. Tday I studied a little bit. Answered the quastions of the activity and looked in the internet the website I found about he language.
I've already choose my dress to the party. Natasha came today to help me. From 80 dresses, it's only 4 now.
I start to get sleep...
The end of the year is already coming!!! My birthday, Christmas, new year!!! Yeahhhh!
I gotta go now....! Sleep... 0

Best wishes,
Nightingale singing for the night...

Listening to: M.B. - Apocalyptica

1 Comentários:

Anonymous Anônimo disse...

Oi, Bruna, tudo bem?
To com saudades...
Tive testes na semana passada eeles também foram bons. Port, lit e geo... Até agora tirei nove em geo(por um erro besta não tirei dez. ai que ódio!)
Espero que a festa que você vai seja boa e aque se divirta.
Hoje tudo indica que vou a ópera. Espero que sim.

Beijão e até

12:18 PM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial