domingo, setembro 17, 2006


Know Why The Nightingale Sings? - Nightwish (Tuomas Holopainen)

What does the free fall feel like?
Asks the boy with a spark in his eye
Know why the nightingale sings
Is the answer to everything

Taking a step to the world unbound
Spinning my fantasies all around
Freed from the gravital leash
I swear the heaven's in my reach

Dancing with the spirit of the air
In this ocean so so open and fair
Making love to the gods above
On my maiden voyage so bold

Landing safely to the blue lagoon
Don't know if this is the earth or the moon
Joy of living is no more a mask
The Eden I found will forever last

Migrating with the geese
My soul has finally found peace
Doesn't matter that man has no wings
As long as I hear the nightingale sing...


Good morning.

My God... With 3 tests tomorrow, and I'm not studying... Great! Hehehehehe... Reni told be I have all day to study and clean my bedroom (is a mess!)...
I was listening Nightwish yesterday (actually this morning)... Oceanborn... I remember the time I used to stay late at night in the internet talking to Rapha...
My birthday is coming... I have to organize everything with my mother...
I don't have a lot of thing to say today... So I gotta go...

Best Wishes,
Nightingale

2 Comentários:

Anonymous Anônimo disse...

Dearrrrrrrrrrrrr
i love you!!!
and i missing youuuu
i need talk with you!!
kissss

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo disse...

/o/
Saí no post....
Sinto saudades daquele tempo Bruninha! ^^
Eta vida boa!!! =*********
Te adoro!! beijos! =***
Até mais!

Ah, vamos nos escontrar de novo ow.. ^^

fui

7:44 PM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial