domingo, outubro 08, 2006

I'm the vodoo girl...


Voodoo Girl - Tim Burton
Her skin is white cloth,
and she's all sewn apart
and she has many colored pins
sticking out of her heart.
She has a beautiful set
of hypno-disk eyes,
the one that she uses
to hypnotize guys.
She has many different zombies
who are deeply in her trance.
She even has a zombie
who was originally from France.
But she knows she has a curse on her,
a curse she cannot win.
For if someone get too close of her,
the pins farther in.
Good morning everybody!
All my family is here... Eating! Barbacue... Hehehehehehe... It's very funny when the family is all together... I have a completely crazy family... I've never seen a family like this one before.
I wish I could go to Igor's (my friend) concert... I don't know if dad will let me go. I was v. stupid the last time I went out with my friends...
I'm feeling something different.... I don't know what it is... Weird...
I don't have a lot to say today... Maybe tomorrow... Just passed here to say HELLO!
Best wishes,
Nightingale

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial