sábado, outubro 07, 2006



Fairy Dreams - Jeri Burt©2006

Daisy singing,
Daffodil swaying,
Faries pink and bluewings glistening,
flying faster, faster.

Hide and seekin
Emerald Forestthey play,
amusing butterflies,
while Lions gaze withwatchful eyes.

Daisies petal beckonsa place for rest from
lover’s play.

Good night!

Good night!

Daisies petals crowded,
kicking, fighting,
'go away,sleep on Daffodil I say.'

Stomping from her abode
Daffodil’s petalher place anew
appeasing the lover’s
quarrel.

At last the fairies slumber.
Grass blades harmonize
with crickets

an eloquent tune;
The fairies’s lullaby.

Jeri Burt©
Blanding-Utah

Taken from:
http://www.fairiesworld.com/poems/


Good afternoon...
Coming from school... The classes were good. Was really fun. A clown (I'm afraid of clowns, but this one was funny) called me to play... It was really, really funny...
This week, my mother was talking to my sister's english teacher, and my mother told her I had already finished an english course. The teacher asked my mother if I wouldn't work as an english teacher for children. My mother told her I was only 14 years old, but she said 'No problem'. So, my mother told me. I asked her, if she would let me work, and she said 'It would be good for you'. So, I was thinking... It would be really good for me. I would get my own money, study my english, and work with children! I asked my father today... He liked the idea too. So, in my vacations I'll go to the school and I'll ask how's the system and so...
It's 13:33... I don't know what to eat... I think I'll eat bread... with cheese... Hehehehehehehe... My mother is not going to like...
I'm crazy to start my singing classes next year! I was already singing on the bethroom this week. " The phantom of the opera is here... Inside my mind"... Of course I'll study classical singing..
Listening to Nightwish... Oceanborn... Is great to listen this album in a dark day... Like this...
Gotta go now...
Nightingale.
Listening to: The Riddler - Nightwish

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial