quinta-feira, outubro 26, 2006

After a decade!!!! I came back!

After this milenium without posting, here I am! During this long time, a lot of things happened:

  • Traveled
  • Tests
  • Italian tests
  • Fight with parents
  • The renegates of poisonville 1st concert (I went)

1° - I traveled! I went to Curitiba, a city in the south of Brazil. Beautiful!!! Very beautiful!!!

2° - Tests... Physics, chemistry, english, geography, history was good... But portuguese, spanish and math... Oh my God! What the hell was that?!?!!?! I didn't know anything! Well, almost anything.

3° - Italian tests was great! Well, the oral one wasn't that good. But the writting yes! I got 9,1 !!! Awesome!

4° - My father had a "fight" with me... The bad thig is that it wasn't my fault! I got really upset! I was talking to Janne in the moment of the fight, and I couldn't say goodbye to him, 'cause Dad told me to turn off the computer immediately! I got very angry! But I believe is everything ok now...

5° - The renegates was great! I banged my head so much that in the few days after, my neck was hurted. But was great! The band is awesome! And they're making a lot of concerts now.

Everything is ok... Oh I forgot something! I had my recitation! Was so good! Everybody liked! Was amazing! We're going to declaim again in the end of the year, in the final parents meeting. I'll sing too! I don't know the song yet, bit my teacher told me I'm going. This weekend is going to have Los hermanos concert, but I'm not going. I'm not with money enough to go, and I'm not excited to go too... But Zeca Baleiro is coming next month, and definately I'm going! My father brought the tickets already! "Oh baby você não precisa de um salão de beleza, há menos beleza num salão de beleza, a sua beleza é maior do que qualquer beleza de qualquer salão" And now I know his songs... In the first I concert I went ( A Zeca Baleiro one of course) I didn't know a single one! Now I know!!! Yipi! I gotta go now...

Have a nice night,

Nightingale

Listening to: Cordel do fogo encantado

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial