domingo, julho 08, 2007

Um novo início...

Hyperballad
Bjork

We live on a mountain
Right at the top
There's a beautiful view
From the top of the mountain
Every morning I walk towards the edge
And throw little things off
Like car-parts, bottles and cutlery
Or whatever I find lying around
It's become a habit
A way to start the day

I go through all this
Before you wake up
So I can feel happier
To be safe up here with you

It's real early morning
No-one is awake
I'm back at my cliff
Still throwing things off
I listen to the sounds they make
On their way down
I follow with my eyes
'til they crash
Imagine what my body would sound like
Slamming against those rocks
When it lands
Will my eyes
Be closed or open?

I go through all this
Before you wake up
So I can feel happier
To be safe up here with you

Bon soir!

Por que será que essa música não saiu de minha cabeça o dia todo?

Finalmente comprei o CD de músicas francesas e de músicas instrumentais...

Último dia de férias! Amanhã já começam minhas aulas de recuperação... Pena...

Coisas inesperadas aconteceram nessas férias... É daí que paro para pensar, como tudo pode acontecer rápido... Em pequenos atos, podemos mudar grandes coisas... Grandes sentimentos... Podem ser para bom ou para ruim... Você é quem decide... Lembrando que, a coisa mais fácil que se pode acontecer para um humano como eu, é errar. Ou não construir um bom final. É assim que a vida funciona. É assim que a construimos: com erros e acertos. O que podemos fazer com os erros? Aprender com eles e tentar conserta-los. Com tudo isso que aconteceu, tenho uma nova proposta para mim: um novo início. Porque depois dessas férias uma certeza tenho para mim: as coisas não serão as mesmas...

Au revoir!
Nightingale

Escutando: You've been flirting again - Björk

Marcadores:

1 Comentários:

Anonymous Anônimo disse...

The year progresses along truly, I'm sure! Could this particular come to be certainly likely to provide you with your web blog translated straight into German? The english language can be the 2nd expressions.
Here is my blog - http://www.treatmentforgenitalwarts.info

10:52 PM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial