terça-feira, julho 03, 2007

"Viva... Não poderás se vangloriar, mas não podes se martirizar para todo o sempre..."

Ocean Soul
Nightwish
Composição: Tuomas Holopainen

One more night
To bear this nightmare
What more do I have to say

Crying for me was never worth a tear
My lonely soul is only filled with fear

Long hours of loneliness
Between me and the sea
Losing emotion
Finding devotion
Should I dress in white and search the sea
As I always wished to be - one with the waves
Ocean Soul

Walking the tideline
I hear your name
Is angels whispering
Something so beautiful it hurts

I only wished to become something beautiful
Through my music, through my silent devotion

The easiest thing we can do: mistake...

"... meu terno amor angelical
tão forte é o sonhado
que leva ao crime passional

num festim imoral
num festim visceral
num festim gutural
num festim animal
num festim carnal
num festim sensual
num festim bestial
num festim infernal"

And the best gift I can ever get: forgiveness

"All the tales are told
All the orchid's gone
Lost in my own world
Now I care for dead gardens"

Farewell
Nightingale

Escutando: Nada...

Assistindo: That's 70's show at Sony

PS. Tô na casa da minha avó... Não poderei postar fotos... Preciso de um tempo para reflexão...

Marcadores:

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial