sábado, dezembro 30, 2006

'Cause I'm in love and lonely

Here With Me
Dido

I didn't hear you leave, I wonder how am I still here,
I don't want to move a thing, it might change my memory
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe, until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me
I don't want to call my friends, they might wake me from this dream
And I can't leave this bed, risk forgetting all that's been
Oh I am what I am, I'll do what I want but I can't hide
I won't go, I won't sleep, I can't breathe until you're resting here with me
I won't leave, I can't hide, I cannot be, until you're resting here with me.

Good evening everyone...

Today I'm with the feeling to write in english. I'm feeling a little bit sad... And everytime I'm feeling this way, english come up into my mind, and don't ask me why. Yesterday I had a great subject to post here, but my computer was restarting everytime! And I couldn't even save, what I had done! It was something about peace and war, and I was going to put John Lennon's song, Imagine. But now, I'm not with the spirit to put my ideas here.
Yesterday had everything to be a good day. Perhaps a great day. But it wasn't. And the bad yesterday feeling, continues today. I'm with a bit of headache, but I don't wanna go to bed. Yesterday, I mean, today, I slept by 3 in the morning... What I was doing? Well, I came up to the computer when I got home, at 9:30. Talked a little bit and watched some TV.At Cartoon network, was showing Robot chicken marathon, so I met the cartoon. I was taking a nap at the sofa already, but I didn't want to go to bed. I was so lazy, that I didn't even wanted to take the remote control at the other sofa. But I decided to take it, and started changing channels. At 01:00 (I think it was that), I decided to take a shower and go to bed. It was 2:30 when I went to bed, and who said I was going to sleep? I started writing my diary. So, I slept it was about 3 in the morning. Unfortunately, the bad feeling of loneliness continues. What's bad... very bad... I think I'm going to watch Bridget Jones... And after go to bed, write something and listen to Brodget Jones soundtrack and Zeca Baleiro's new album... I wanted to hear this Dido's song.. I have it in my computer but I can't hear, my computer it's sucks... I can't hear anything.
I have a New year's resolution... My first one actually: Write my diary! I have to and I love to! And I have a second one too: Study! Hehehehehehehehehe...

I have to go now... I think I'll go to the television...

Have a good night,
Nightingale

Pensei que o encontraria por aqui hoje...

1 Comentários:

Anonymous Anônimo disse...

Bruninha...

adoro essa musica da Dido!!
Feliz 2007!!

amo vc

bju

xD

12:30 PM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial