sexta-feira, novembro 03, 2006

There’s something out there, far from my home... A longing that I’ve never known...


Atlantic
Keane
I hope all my days
Will be lit by your face
I hope all the years
Will hold tight our promises
I don't wanna be old and sleep alone
An empty house is not a home
I don't wanna be old and feel afraid
I don't wanna be old and sleep alone
An empty house is not a home
I don't wanna be old and feel afraid
And if I need anything at all
I need a place
That's hidden in the deep
Where lonely angels sing you to your sleep
The modern world is broken
I need a place
Where I can make my bed
A lover's lap where
I can lay my head
Cos now the room is spinning
The day's beginning
Good morning!
Here I am... An other day... Yesterday wasn't a good day: Mom bothering me, sick, lazy... Just not good. But today, has everything to be good. Any good film yesterday... Was sad... So I watched 'The nightmare before Christmas', and I could feel the xmas spirit coming... So good... While watching the movie, I was paying attention in Jack's songs... His feeling is just like mines... Let me take a part of his song:
"... Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There’s something out there, far from my home
A longing that I’ve never known ...
... But who here would ever understand
That the Pumpkin King with the skeleton grin
Would tire of his crown, if they only understood
He’d give it all up if he only could
Oh, there’s an empty place in my bones
That calls out for something unknown
The fame and praise come year after year
Does nothing for these empty tears"
Isn't it beautiful? Tim Burton is the master!!!! Hihihihihi... But is exactly what I feel...
Today I don't have class... And a vacation spirit came to me too.. I'm crazy for theses vacations... We're already in november! The time flies so quickly! My tests are going to be in 2 weeks... I haev to study 'cause I don't want to go to the recuperation tests in december... My birthday is coming...! Uaw... 15 years... There's a lot hun?In a few years I'm at the university... I was thinking (and searching) and I realized that I'm not going to study law here in this city... The university here doesn't have diplomacy so I can't do here. I was talking to my chemistry teacher, and she told me, the bests university in this kind of law is one in Rio de Janeiro and other in Brasilia. So I believe I'm going to Brasilia, 'cause when I finish my studies it will be easier for me there...
Listening to Keane... They are great... The new album... 'Under the iron sea'... Please listen to it!
There's a movie which I really want to watch. It's called 'The science of sleep'. It has the same director of Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. It seem to be great!
I'm crazy for Christmas... I know you might think I'm crazy... yes... I am crazy! I want to watch the movies and cartoons special on Cartoon Network...
I believe I don't have a lot to tell now... If I have I'll come later and write.
Lonely kisses (remember?),
Nightingale
Listening to: Keane - Crystal Ball

2 Comentários:

Anonymous Anônimo disse...

Bruninha

preciso muito te contar uma novidade!!

amo te


bju


xD

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo disse...

To com saudades. Maldito PSS que não me deixa em paz...:p
Beijos e tenha uma boa noite

8:06 PM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial