segunda-feira, julho 31, 2006

Keep the innocence in your heart...

Know the Difference
Stratovarius
Composição: Tolkki
To see things in a brand new light
Not to give up without a fight
To surrender is not in my sight
I’m a child of the universe
In the noisy confusion of life
Where uncertainty rules my way
It’s so easy to go astray
I got to keep strong and bold
Give me a way to accept things
I cannot change anymore
The courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference
In the midst of the darkness
There’s a voice that you know so well
Lifts you up from the madness where you dwell
Don’t give in to the hopelessness
Keep the innocence in your heart
And the end before your start
Be the warrior of the light
Don’t give up without a fight
Good night!
Isn't it beautiful? Janne showed me this song, when I was a little bit sad... I am a little bit sad now... So I decided to put this song... Thank you Janne! You have been a great person for me... Thank you so much!
Monday... Not a good day... Chemistry class... And I couldn't go to the extra classes because of my sister. Thinking of...
My italian course is coming! Next thursday! I am going to get my english diploma next thursday too! So after my first italian course, I am going to get my diploma, and maybe me and the rest of the class are going to Piano's eat pizza to celebrate!
I have to record all Nightwish albums to Natália and put the concert in the CD Raiza asked me...
Lately I don't have a lot of thing to say here... Unfortunately...
Best wishes,
Nightingale

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial