quinta-feira, julho 20, 2006

The Da Vinci Code


Malleus Maleficarum
Avantasia

[Falk von Kronberg:]

So, daughter of the old evil spirit,
you still pretend you don't know?
Maybe we have a way to make you remember

[Else Vogler:]
I have done no wrong, blood shall come upon you!!!

[Falk:]Torturer, pull on!!!


Good afternoon!

Maybe you think this song is a little bit strange han? Well, yeah. This song is from a band called Avantasia. Is a metal opera. Very good! The title of the song is the title of a book written a long time ago, by two men from the inquisition. This book shows the torture they made with "witches". It's a horrific book... Today I was watching 'The Da Vinci code' at school, and when the professor Sir Leigh Teabing is talking with Langdon and Neveu, he shows Sophie the book... I remembered Avantasia song... And search the history of the book.
Yesterday I had my phisics test... Was good... I hope I take a good grade... I am not sure with my chemistry teacher: Inez... I don't like her very much... But what can I do? She is my chemistry teacher...
On saturday, Silent Cry (a gothic metal band) is coming... I think it will be great. But I don't think dad will let me go... and I don't have anybody to go with me...
Listening to Sonata Arctica!!! Today at the morning I was listening going to school... And now again!!!
An old coleague of mine is studying in Montessori now... She wasn't good at Marista, so she went there... Normal...
I have to study... Math is horrible... BLAH!
Italian is coming!!! YEAH!
AlL fOr ToDaY!!!
Best wishes,
Nightingale

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial