domingo, julho 02, 2006


Beautiful World
Coldplay

Bones are sinking like stones
All that we've fall for
Homes places we've grown
All of us are done for

And we live in a beautiful world (yeah we do yeah we do)
We live in a beautiful world

Bones sinking like stones
All that we've fall for
homes places we've grown
All of us are done for

And we live in a beautiful world (yeah we do yeah we do)
We live in a beautiful world X2

Oh all that I know is nothing to run from
Cause yeah everybody here got's somebody to lean on



Hei!
Here I am. This song is so cute. I love it! I heard it, in the movie Igby Goes Down, that's a good movie too! Funny, dramatic...
Yesterday we had the brazilian soccer game... WE LOST! Was a *%$%¨$*(¨ game... Brazil was so weak! I still can't believe! Now I praying to Portugal and Germany!
Mom cooked a cake... hum... it seems to be delicious!
I downloaded all books from Tolkien today! The Lord of the ring... the hobbit... all of them!
Today I don't have a lot of things to say... Tomorrow I am going to take my grades at school... I am sure I going to recuperation...
Best wishes,
Nightingale

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial