sexta-feira, junho 30, 2006

Thank you Tuomas!


Unknown (Unknown): ( I asked)

1. You said that if you had chance, you would go back 20 years in time. What would you do?
2. If you could choose a Disney, or Lord of the Rings caracter to represent you, who would you choose? And why?
3. You are loved around the world. There are people that love you like you were a God! Girls that would do anything to see you for a moment. What do you feel about this? Do you have a message for those people? For those girls?
4. If today was your last day on Earth, what were the first three things you would do?

Tuomas: 1. Learn to live by looking at myself back then.
2. Beast from Disney's "Beauty and the Beast". (NOT the incredibly cheesy prince-figure at the end of the film).
3. They love the music, not the person. That's very flattering, still.
4. Plant a tree, write a song and quit smoking.


Good afternoon,
I am really happy! As you see, Tuomas answered my questions! Thank you Tuomas! I was so sad yesterday, but when I saw in the nightwish website that Tuomas had answered my questions... Oh my God! I got so happy! I was trembling! So I ran to Natalia's house to tell her! Hehehehehehehe... I liked his answers but... In question number 2, he didn't say why... Why he didn't? But his last response was beautiful... : Plant a tree, write a song and quit smoking... Oh... =)
This week my father's grandmother left this land. Was sad... She died when the day was coming... My parents traveled to her city, and my sister and me stayed at my grandmother's house. Death is very weird... The fact that I will never see her again is... is weird. My father got really upset... I could see that in his eyes. But I know that she is in a better place. She is not missing a lot of things here in Earth...
Livia's and Reni's birthday at Pianno was good. Not GREAT! Just good... I was not with a great spirit to join them... But it was OK. I ate chocolate pizza... hum... delicious!
Listening to Soundtracks... I love them! At the right moment I am listening to Danny Elfman ( he is my favorite one!): Charlie and the chocolate factory... I wish I could know if Tuomas from Nightwish like Tim Burton's movies... I forgot to ask him... maybe some other time...

That's all for today folks!

Truly yours,
Nightingale...

Visit : www.nightwish.com and www.nightwish.com/gallery

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial