sábado, agosto 05, 2006

The siren calls me....



The Siren - Nightwish (Tuomas Holopainen and Emppu Vuorinen)

A lady with a violin playing to the seals
Hearken to the sound of calling

Who tied my hands to the wheel?
The zodiac turns over me(Come to me)
Somewhere there my fate revealed
I hear but how will I see

I tied myself to the wheel
The winds talk to my sails, not me(Come to me)
Somewhere there my fate revealed
I hear but how will I see

Good night!

This week was terrible... I believe it was one of the worst week in my life! Terrible! In the beginning of it, I was feeling very alone... I even cried... After, problems at home...Today (saturday) class at school... Two portuguese classes... oh... come on... We were going to watch a movie, but we didn't. I hope this next week be better...
This evening a had dinner at my aunt's house...Was cool... yeah... It seems that tomorrow I'm going out with my parents to have launch... I'm not very good to go out but...
Listening to Nightwish End of an era... Tarja singing Sleeping Sun... I'm almost crying... This song is beautiful... I wish I could know who is going to be the next NW singer... This night I saw the new Tarja's website... Is great! Congratiolations Tarja!
Tomorrow is Natalia's birthday! I think me and the girls are going to make something to her...
I decided to put this song, because it shows something about the sea, and I wish I could be in front of the expansive ocean right now...
Tomorrow I'll study a little bit too...My tests are coming...(unfortunately)... I'm writing a song... which is really lovely... A really lovely song... To purple chess of course... But I don't know... It's not going to be fast, you know? Will be like Keane...
I think that's all I had to say.

That's all for today folks, now I'm going to bed... sleep...

Best wishes,
Nightingale
P.S. Today I listened to my friends band: Titannium... so cute... The next one will be Purple Chess!!! Maybe, me,the girls and the boy, we are going to try the band next week, after my tests... Yeah!

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial