sexta-feira, junho 16, 2006

Think of me long enough to make a memory...


Bless The Child (Century Child)

"I was born amidst the purple waterfalls.
I was weak, yet not unblessed.
Dead to the world. Alive for the journey.
One night I dreamt a white rose withering,
a newborn drowning a lifetime loneliness.
I dreamt all my future. Relived my past.
A witnessed the beauty of the beast"

Where have all the feelings gone?
Why has all the laughter ceased?

Why am I loved only when I'm gone?
Gone back in time to bless the child
Think of me long enough to make a memory
Come bless the child one more time

How can I ever feel again?
Given the chance would I return?

I've never felt so alone in my life
As I drank from a cup which was counting my time
There's a poison drop in this cup of Man
To drink it is to follow the left hand path

"Where have all the feelings gone?
Why is the deadliest sin - to love as I loved you?
Now unblessed, homesick in time,
soon to be freed from care, from human pain.
My tale is the most bitter truth:
Time pays us but with earth & dust, and a dark, silent grave.
Remember, my child: Without innocence the cross is only iron,
hope is only an illusion & Ocean Soul's nothing but a name...

The Child bless thee & keep thee forever"


And here I am... Lost in my own world... I already had my final tests... Sadness came to my heart. Not because my vacations is coming, because this brings me happiness.... But I don't know.... something is missing.... I wish a warm embrace... a deep kiss, so deep that could save me from the grave I am going to be... Come on my guardian... I need you...
Does someone love me in this Earth? Someone who is thinking of me in this moment? Someone who dreams with me, kissing him deeply and lovely? Someone who is looking the moon and asking where am I? Maybe the thing that I need is something with those little letters, but with big meanings: love...
I intend to write my life here. Just like Bridget Jones, but she had a diary. By the way, I loved that movie. I think every woman have Bridget. I am going to rent it this weekend. I have to see it. I am so romantic these days. Looking for those british and lovely comedy movies. Most of them british and with Hugh Grant ( he is in lots of romantic comedy movies).
English is over... French is coming... People finally decided to have something to celebrate the end of the course. Will be at pianno's... I wish something bigger than that, but it seems that we won't have.
I've already watched nightwish end of an era. I couldn't wait for the end of year to come to Brazil...IF comes! So I downloaded... I have to say that is amazing! But I saw that... Tarja isn't is the band anymore... That's really sad... I never saw a nightwish concert, and I won't see any concert with her and the guys...

I think that's all for tonight. Maybe tomorrow we will have something more.

Truly yours,
Nightingale.


P.S. The lyric was written by Tuomas Holopainen and the source is : www.nightwish.com and the photo from www.nightwish.com/gallery

3 Comentários:

Blogger Tuku Moura disse...

Try to watch " About a boy" ou em português " Um grande garoto", with Hught Grant.. is amazing...



Nothing more.. you know

Kiss...

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo disse...

"Not to give up without a fight
To surrender is not in my sight
I'm a child of the universe
In the noisy confusion of life
Where uncertainty rules my way
It's so easy to go astray
I got to keep strong and bold

Give me a way to accept things
I cannot change anymore
The courage to change anymore
And the wisdom to know the difference

In the midst of the darkness
There's a voice that you know so well
Lifts you up from the madness where you dwell
Don't give in to the hopelesness
Keep the innocence in your heart
And the end before your start
Be the warrior of the light
Don't give up without a fight
now the difference." This Stratovarius song allways gives me strenght and encourages me when I´m feeling lonely or weak. Maybe you should download it. Or if you can´t find I´ll send you sometime. But even those kind of feelings have a meaning. Everything is connected to everything and little things become big in the end. And one day when you´re happy with the present there´s nothing to regret in the past. And things have their way to happen when they are the least expected. So keep openhearted and carry on my little friend.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anônimo disse...

What's up, its fastidious article about media print, we all be aware of media is a fantastic source of facts.
Feel free to visit my weblog ; getyourguyeasy.com

10:43 AM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial