segunda-feira, maio 29, 2006

Death....


The death comes and goes
It will eat you now slow
You will suffer, suffer, suffer a lot
And go to hell where is really hot.

The years will pass
And I won't miss
Your fucking and stupid jokes at me.

I will celebrate your death with joy
Killing, killing now your dog.

Your mother and father will cry,
And I of laughing will die...

This is a little poem that I wrote today. I am really mad about that people from my school, so I wrote this poem for them... Isn't it cute? Is like Tim Burton's movies, that's why I liked... I think I am going to show it tomorrow in my Project day: "A poem like Tim...".... hum... It's been a horrible time for me... I am completely lost... Sad? I don't know... Actually I don't know exacly what I feel. I really wanted to kill everybody of my classroom... I wish they could disappear.... FOREVER!!!! You may think I am crazy... But is the truth.... I am going to buy my sword, so I can kill all of them... = [:::::::

Kisses, Nightingale

1 Comentários:

Anonymous Anônimo disse...

so...your blog it's very good..
congratualations nightingale,,,
;D

7:31 PM  

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial