segunda-feira, novembro 13, 2006

I'm cranberrie..



Broken
Sonata Arctica
Composição: Sonata Arctica


I was raised from a broken seed, I grew up to be and unwanted
weed.
Ever faster the time exceeds me, little harder again
to remember...you.

Held a torch for you, when lightning stroke me, once again,
hope I died for the last time.
Only one I have a thing greater than you,
little light on the sky every night.

Morning dew on the field, where I met you.
I was frozen a year, couldn't get through.
Got a sign, not a scar, on my shoulder, I am not quite the man you take me for...

Fell in love with the weakness within me.
Tried to force me the Ring and own me.
Guess you found what you'd think would oblige me,
little version of me to consume you...
I'd give my everything to you, follow you thru the garden of oblivion.
If only I could tell you everything, the little things you'll never dare to ask me...

Do you really know me? I might be a God.
Show me that you care and have a cry. How do you see me?... as the one?
Can you see my blood when I'm bleeding.
How can you love this exile, and how could I desire you.
When my pain is my pain and yours is too...

On this deadwinter's night.
Darkness becomes this child. Bless this night with a tear. For I have none I fear...

Seven lifes of a man, passed before me.
Seven graves, one for every love I've had.
Only once I have broken my so called heart.
Only one made me see why they cry.

Will I learn how to be one of you someday?
Will I still feel the eyes that behold me.
Will I hear what you think, when you see me?
Will it tear me apart if you feel for me...

I 'd give my everything to you, follow you thru the garden of oblivion.
If only I could tell you everything,
the little things you'll never dare to ask me...

Do you really know me? I might be a God.
Show me that you care and have a cry. How do you see me?... as the one?
Can you see my blood when I'm bleeding.
How can you love this exile, and how could I desire you.
When my pain is my pain and yours is too...

On this deadwinter's night.
Darkness becomes this child. Bless this night with a tear. For I have none I fear...

Little broken , always been, a part of you belongs to me.
You were never mine to love, but this all has made it easy for me...
Burning feathers, not an angel, Heaven's closed, Hell's sold out.
So I walk on the earth, behind the curtains, hidden from everyone, until I find a new life to ruin again

On this deadwinter's night. Darkness becomes this child. Bless this night with a tear.
For I have none I fear...

On this deadwinter's night. Darkness becomes this child. Bless this night with a tear.
For I have none I fear...


An tired good evening...

Hello! I'm tired! Oh God... I spent all day at school. When the class finished, I went to arts room, so I could talk to Aunt Glorinha about today's meeting. I had launch there, and after me and Isadora helped her in the Xmas decoration. After we came back to school (we were at the gymnasium) and went to math class. We didn't go to physics one, 'cause we didn't asnwered the list, so we couldn't have doubts. And I can't remember when is the test... =/
But the meeting was good. I have to say, that I hoped I would be better... But it was great. A lot of people liked my poem. Including my future biology teacher: Karina. She's great! I love her, even before don't studying with her =)
I don't know if mommy got the spirit I was trying to show, that it was hum... Helping and "saying yes" for my culture, for my arts! I wished daddy was there, he would feel it... Mommy... She just can't!
Well, tomorrow I'll class italian class. This week I didn't take the book =/... Unfortunately... With a lot of things to do and study.
YIPI! This weekend, GNT is going to show again 'Me without you' ! I'm so happy! I saw today in the website! Yipi!!! Happy, happy, happy...
I putted this songs 'cause it's beautiful! It's the first song I listen when I come to the computer to listen to them. I love Sonata... Tony Kakko! =****

Well, I think it's time to say goodbye and sleep...

Chocolate kisses,
Nightingale.

P.S. Today, me, Isa and Gabi went to La Charlote and ate a BIG slice of chocolate cake... Hum... Was fabulous!

P.S.S. E.R. is awesome! Watch it! After a long time, it's startes to get better again... =) Dr. Kovac... I love him!

You Are Cranberry Red
Peaceful and philosophical, you are almost always at harmony with the world.You're not very social, but you always enjoy a deep, complex conversation with a friend.It's possible that you've been disappointed a lot in your life, but you've gotten over those disappointments quickly.For you, each day is new and glorious. You wake up refreshed and happy, even when things aren't going your way.
What Color Red Are You?

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial